Many people from all over the world desire to immigrate to Canada to live, work and study. Other people desire to visit Canada to spend time with their families. Many others, who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents, need to validate their status in Canada by processing applications. Our Law office will assist all persons in their immigration process so as to make it stress free and easy. Your immigration matters will be in the hands of professionals protecting your interest.
CATEGORIES/CLASSES TO IMMIGRATE TO CANADA:
Family Sponsorship Program: Canadian citizens and permanent residents who want to bring in Family members and thereby promote family re-unification and expand their families. These are:
- Spouses, Partner or Dependent Child, adopted or otherwise,
- Parents and Grandparents and other Relative.
Express Entry Program: Skilled persons who want to work in Canada. Under this category, persons can apply as a:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program For persons who have the requisite skills, experience and language knowledge required to settle in Canada.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program For persons with the required qualified trade skills.
- Canadian Experience Class For persons who have at least 12 months of the Canadian skilled work experience in the last 3 years prior to their Application.
Provincial Nominee: Applications by persons who want to immigrate to Canada must meet the requirements and also be nominated by a Province.
Caregiver Program: For qualified persons with the required experience to provide care for the children, the elderly or persons with disabilities or chronic diseases in the homes of their employers.
Visitors: Persons who want to visit Canada in order to see their family members, friends and the country can apply from their home country to visit Canada by applying for the Visa or Electronic Travel Authorization. Visitors may also apply under this category to extend their stay in Canada.
Study Permit and Work Permit: Relate to Applications made by Foreign Students to study and by Foreign Workers to work in Canada.
Investors, and Self-Employed: Business persons or persons with business associations:
- Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Pilot Program: International investors with skills and abilities required to contribute to the Canadian economy
- Self-Employed People Program: With relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics with intentions to contribute significantly in these areas
Start-Up Visa Program: Entrepreneurs with skills and abilities to establish businesses that can compete on the global Scale.
Refugees: Many people wish to immigrate to Canada from their homeland as a result of fear of and need for protection.
SERVICES FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS AND CITIZENS:
Citizenship and Residency Matters: We work with Canadian citizens and permanent residents to provide professional legal advice on all issues concerning your citizenship and residency status and process the required applications needed, including citizenship applications, permanent resident card applications and renewals.
LET US HELP
The Professionals at Abimbola (Bola) Adetok Ogunkoya’s Law Office will guide you through the maze of legal issues, processes and documentation and take you through the process. Time is often of the essence when it comes to immigration, and our immigration professionals are dedicated to working speedily to expedite your immigration matters on your behalf.
Contact an immigration lawyer at Abimbola (Bola) Adetok Ogunkoya’s Law Office today to learn more about our services and to discuss your unique case.
Why Choose Us?
- Appointment Flexibility
- Free Initial Consultation
- Knowledgeable and Passionate Professionals
- Friendly Environment
- Flexible Appointment and Convenient Office hours
- Reasonable Fees
- Free & Ample Parking
- Fully Licensed and Insured
connect with us
DISCLAIMER Please consult a laywer for advice about your individual situation. This website and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Contacting our Law office by mail, facsimile, letters, phone calls, email and or by any other medium, electronic or otherwise on legal issues and contacting usdoes not and should not be taken as creating a lawyer-client relationship. Until a lawyer-client relationship is established, please withhold from sending any confidential information or documents to us.
Bola Ogunkoya LLB
Areas of pRACTICE
Other Areas of practice